Fairtrade coffee not only tastes great, with our morning lattes relying on the hard work of more than 25 million smallholder farmers around the world, we should also spare a thought for what goes into growing those delicious beans.
- The Fairtrade Minimum Price is a safety net for farmers facing volatile coffee prices.
- Fairtrade coffee supports a better coffee culture, training and educating farmers.
- Fairtrade supports women coffee growers to become leaders and entrepreneurs, requiring women have equal opportunities within their cooperatives.
- The Fairtrade Trader Standard builds long-term, mutually beneficial relations between producers and buyers, that allow producers to plan for the future and make strategic investments.
- The Fairtrade Premium allows cooperatives to invest in climate adaptation and become more resilient to climate change.