|Double Mocca||Well crafted balance of Mocca Arabica and Mocca Espresso
Medium to dark Roast
Chocolate and roasted hazelnuts
A classic and a forever popular option amongst the Windsor regulars. A well crafted and balanced blend of our Mocca Arabica and Mocca Espresso has the depth and richness to cut through milk and please straight black drinkers as well. Natural chocolate tones will linger with a great mouth feel.
|Melbourne||Our original Cafe Blend
Medium to Dark Roast
Aromatic earth tones, hint of chocolate and berries
Featuring a deep earthy beginning, it mellows through with subtle chocolate and berry notes, while finishing with lingering aromatics. A classic that has re-emerged into the forefronts of our locals again.
Sweet smooth berry tones
Earthy and dark cocoa notes
Our Phoenix cafe blend starts with bold earthy and dark cocoa notes, while smoothing out with its berry tones, due to its low acidity and dark roast.
Chocolate notes, nut tones, classic coffee edge
Our Prahran blend is our most popular cafe blend due to its incredible versatility. With the essential flavours of chocolate notes, nut tones and classic coffee bite, this all rounder is as superb as a black as it is with milk.
|Super Brazil||A deeper, darker cafe blend
Medium dark Roast
Big earthy tones,a hint of berries, with a sharper citrus finish.
One of our boldest blends that will accommodate those strong coffee drinkers while gelling perfectly with milk based drinks. The rich earthy beginning point, carries right through to a bright citrus finish.
|Santos||Creamy notes of malt
Rounded orange acidity
One of our lightest roasts that bring out a bright orange acidity, lovely walnut notes and creamy malt tones.
Chambord French press 8 Cup coffee maker
- Iconic French press coffee maker that brings out the full flavor and aroma of your brew.
- The carafe is made of non-stain, heat-resistant borosilicate glass that won’t alter or impair the coffee’s natural flavor.
- The frame and lid is made from durable stainless steel that’s undergone several chrome-plating processes to result in a durable, shiny surface capable of withstanding many years of us.
- The handle is made from Polypropylene with a matte finish that gives a comfortable grip while serving and adds to the classic quality of the design.
- Stainless steel plunger prevents ground beans escaping when the coffee is poured.
- More environmentally friendly than many coffee-brewing methods – no paper filters or plastic capsules required.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
How it Works
The French press system is the simplest way to brew rich, flavorful coffee.
- Place the CHAMBORD on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe.
- Add one rounded teaspoon or one Bodum scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/4oz water.
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) leaving a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top, and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed to retain the heat.
- Leave four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
Use & Care
Wash in warm, soapy water before first use and dry thoroughly.
*All of our coffee and tea makers are measured in European cup sizes: 1 Cup = about 4oz.