The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso and Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
- Body material: aluminium
- Handle material: thermoplastic
- Knob material: thermoplastic
- Easy-clean safety valve
- Suitable for use on induction hobs with the Bialetti induction plate.
- Not dishwasher safe
Please note, the cup size refers to an espresso cup which is approximately 30ml
How to use your Bialetti Moka Exclusive Stovetop
1. Start by pouring the water at room temperature into the coffee maker boiler and fill it up to the level of the safety valve. Do not exceed this level or the coffee might be too watery.
2. Now choose your preferred blend of ground coffee. Warning! The blend must have a specific grind for Moka, not too fine. Generously fill the coffee maker funnel, without pressing the coffee.
3. A little secret? Set the heat to low and take your time; it’s worth waiting a few more minutes to enjoy an excellent coffee. When the coffee has completely risen in the collector, turn off the heat.
4. Now the crucial moment: the taste. To savour all the aromas released in the best possible way, we recommend that you drink the coffee as soon as it’s poured into the cup.